Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UK government spending

In article ,
Andrew wrote:
In article ,
Adrian wrote:
Anyway, wtf does "sovereignty" actually _MEAN_?

It's a term invariably used by those who don't know what it means.

It means the government that we elect, creates our laws and enforces
them, and we decide who comes here and who can take up residence
and or employment. We decide who is a 'refugee'.

Seems like only a few minutes ago I read a vast whinge from you about a UK
government. Now it would seem they are always perfect?

If we don't like them, we can vote them out within 5 years.

--
*Why is a boxing ring square?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.