Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Thus spake a kipper...

In article ,
Andrew wrote:
According to Daily Politics, our net contribution of £10 Billion is the
equivalent of a 7% tariff on our exports to the EU. However we have
imported about 3 million from mostly poorer EU countries who either
send money back home, or they start have kids here which means what
ever little tax they pay is massively outweighed by the tax-credits,
housing benefit, free education (£65,000 per child) and free NHS.

I just love the idea of free education and free NHS. Wonder who pays for
it? I'd just like to say thanks to them. Is it some massively rich
benefactor like Donald trump?

--
*I must always remember that I'm unique, just like everyone else. *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.