Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TNP's site in the news

On 14/06/16 21:59, Andrew wrote:
On 14/06/16 14:25, pamela wrote:
On 14:58 13 Jun 2016, Tim Watts wrote:

On 13/06/16 13:01, Bob Eager wrote:
http://arstechnica.co.uk/business/20...d-face-power-s
hortages- this-winter/

Thank Clapton I put in the antiDOS attack software cost traffic
has trebled.

Thank for not asking/ letting me know arstechnica....

You really should stick a Google sponsored ad or something on
your site - you'll be raking it in soon

Which link are you using? I couldn't see one.

http://www.gridwatch.templar.co.uk/
its in the small print as 'GB National Grid Status'

Or you could just use www.bmreports.com and use your brain to
look at the actual data.

Bmreports does not allow easy access to historical data for statistical
analysis.

Bmreports does not give a graphical display that works on Non-flash
equipped devices like I-phones.

Bm reports does not give you automatic updates in near real time.

Otherwise WTF do you think I built the site in the first place?

--
€œIt is hard to imagine a more stupid decision or more dangerous way of
who pay no price for being wrong.€

Thomas Sowell