Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default UK government spending

On 14/06/2016 08:57, dennis@home wrote:
On 14/06/2016 08:14, harry wrote:

Anarchy lies with the EUSSR.
About to collapse.
Unemployment, dud banks, riots and rape and pillage in the streets.
Already.
We don't want to be anywhere near the final financial armageddon.
They will suck us dry trying to prop up the rotting corpse.

You do understand what will result if that does happen?

The channel is easier to cross than the med for the refugees.
I suppose you think we will need machine guns along the coast.

Except that most of them are migrants and will be returned to
France immediately, just like they were up to the day that
Tony Blair grabbed power. And France took them back without
question.