Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default UK government spending

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
dennis@home wrote
The Natural Philosopher wrote

Every time someone passed judegment on UKIP I have
to rub my eyes and wonder who this 'UKIP' is because
its certainly not the party I've been a member of for years.

You don't know what the UKIP supporters are like around here.
Therefore you can't possibly write off what others say.
You are just showing how closed your mind is to any reality that gets
in the way of your beliefs. Sounds like you are very religious to me.

Turnip is the only UKIP member in his village. So his only communication
with others is via the party literature and press etc.

Bet that's a lie on both counts.

It is strikingly obvious he's never been to a
meeting in an area with lots of UKIP supporters.

Didn’t realise that Farage only shows up at
meetings in areas with **** all UKIP supporters.

They'd eat him for breakfast.

Even sillier than you usually manage.