Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default UK government spending

On 14/06/16 19:26, Andrew wrote:
On 13/06/2016 12:24, dennis@home wrote:

So for example car emissions laws won't have to be complied with?

Err, we *know* that VW diesel cars deliberately don't comply
with emissions laws already.

Actually we know that they DO comply with the *law*.

What we discovered in that case is that the Law was an ass, and VW drove
a passat and horses through it whilst complying with the *letter*

No they deliberately cheated on the tests and are having to pay a lot to
fix the cars that don't comply in all EU countries.
The final costs have yet to be determined.

And if the EU knew about it, then they are keeping quiet.