Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bosco Green Bosco Green is offline

Default UK government spending

On 14/06/16 10:28, Capitol wrote:
The leavers will be the government. I'm watching with interest to see
how many of Camorons MP supporters jump ship in the next week or so!

Indeed. Its beginning to look as though brexiteers are edging ahead.

The betting odds say something different and
they dont get binary results like that wrong.

How many remainer career backbenchers will 'confess they did it because
they were forced to' and actually in their hearts they wanted out all
along?

Quite a few if the referendum result is to leave and Boris replaces Cameron,
I bet.

I wonder if it will end like the Euro debate, simply never mentioned
again.,

Same with the Scottish referendum. Which the betting odds got right too.

or whether it will be a referendum every year until we vote to stay in...

Can't see that happening once Boris replaces Cameron who
has already said that he won't be the PM in the next election.