Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default UK government spending

On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 09:07:37 +0100, tim... wrote:

UKIP was against it.
The only party with a leader that tells the truth.

"I'm going to resign now the election is over"

but he did

Well...
"I'm going to resign. I will. It's not an empty threat. Plead for me to
stay. Please? Umm, PLEASE? Oh, well, if you're going to be like that, I
won't resign."

(It's hardly his fault that the party doesn't have two ha'penny to rub
together to create a new credible leader)

And then he sacked the nearest there was to an alternative, just to feel
a bit safer.

Mind you, the average kipper wouldn't be particularly amenable to a
female party leader.