Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default UK government spending

On Monday, 13 June 2016 13:35:22 UTC+1, michael adams wrote:
"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
wrote:

On Monday, 13 June 2016 09:10:58 UTC+1, Adrian wrote:

Anyway, wtf does "sovereignty" actually _MEAN_?

Oh boy. It means we can vote political parties out of office if we don't like
what they do.

Such as invading Iraq and using billions of taxpayers money to bail
out the banks, so as to keep paying bankers their million pound bonuses
you mean ?

So which particular, electable, political party was against either of those things ?

UKIP was against it.
The only party with a leader that tells the truth.
Vote UKIP