Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wasps coming in through chimney flue

On Monday, June 13, 2016 at 5:44:05 PM UTC-5, Trish wrote:
replying to jeff, Trish wrote:
After my nephew removed a wasp nest from the top of the chimney, I spray
Spectricide wasp and hornet spray a couple of feet up on the inside of the
chimney from the living room. I have found one live one and one dead wasp
since I started doing that. If you have exotic birds, keep them away from the
spray, because if it highly toxic to them. Hope this helps.
--

Unfortunately, in 2005 Jeff was stung to death by a swarm of wasps. It was a real tragedy. He left behind 24 children and 600 gerbils. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Chimney Monster