Posted to uk.d-i-y
Martin Barclay Martin Barclay is offline

Default UK government spending

On Mon, 13 Jun 2016 18:07:35 +0100, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , Martin
Barclay wrote:

On Mon, 13 Jun 2016 14:37:55 +0100, michael adams wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

Tim doesn't seem to know much about history. The whole car emissions
thing started in California.

That's strange, as Timmy is never done boasting about his time working
in Califonia. That and all the years he spent with his snout buried
deep in the CERN trough.

Then he's probably talking ********, as usual. He'd have to understand
various operating systems at CERN, & from what I've seen of him in other
groups, he knows buggerall about Linux & CERN uses a LOT of Linux
computers.

Not in 1970 they didn't.

Sorry, I thought it was another "Tim" he was referring to.