Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_6_] michael adams[_6_] is offline

Default UK government spending

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , michael
adams wrote:

"Tim Streater" wrote in message

Whereas it would seem that in this case I didn't find anything of yours worth
responsing to, so I snipped it.

In which case, oh clueless troll, you snip their name as well.

Having just checked, you simply appended a semi-incomprehensible AOL type comment
to the bottom of NT's post

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
wrote:

Compare this with the typical European country model where no-one even takes
laws seriously. For a long list of reasons. And that's their own country's
laws.

When people outside of UK rule what happens here, generally they have little
care or concern what the results are, or what we think of it. AND we will be
wholly unable to remove them from office or repeal the laws. Only someone that
doesn't understand the fundamentals of basic liberties would vote for such a
stupid loss of freedoms.

Or indeed ask the question in the first place.

Now to be perfectly honest with you, it was hardly worth the effort to scroll all the way
down to the bottom of the post, in order to read those nine words.

Never mind scroll all the way back to the top again for the solitary benefit of anyone
incapable of counting a few indents.

michael adams