Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UK government spending

In article ,
Adrian wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jun 2016 17:07:33 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

For those who think this sort of legislation just happens, Dyson
lobbied hard to have the limit on vacuum cleaners set lower than it
ended up.

What, James "Out! The EU is so terrible to businessmen like me!" Dyson?

Surely not!

I can't remember the whole story, but he threw a hissy fit when not
allowed to expand his UK factory exactly as he wanted to. So took his ball
away. Might just be the same with the EU.

--
*Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.