Posted to alt.home.repair
Eagle[_7_] Eagle[_7_] is offline

Default Shake and bake LA

After serious thinking bob haller wrote :
I am a BIG fan of the tv show flip or flop. tarek and christinia live
around LA, and honestly christinia is beautiful.

they buy junk home and flip them for big profits

I've never seen that show here. What area are you living?

I live in pittsburgh, but its a national show carried by HGTV

they also have love it or list it, in 2 versions, property brothers, and
other shows. i dont pay much attention to what channel they are on since I
hjave a tivo, that records them automatically

flip or flops earlier years is on netflix last time i checked.....

I checked My list of stations and yes, I have the show listed as well
as other house flipping programs. I watch it...