Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UK government spending

In article ,
tim... wrote:
Compare this with the typical European country model where no-one even
takes laws seriously. For a long list of reasons. And that's their own
country's laws.

Ever been to Germany? That is the largest EU country. Where they are
far more law abiding in general than the UK.

they're the exception

Thought we were?

The EU gangs up on the UK by insisting only the UK follows its diktats.
Other EU countries can do as they wish.

Doesn't that seem odd to you?

try looking at the club-med countries

I have. Last time I was there, Spain (or the part of it I was in) seemed
to ignore the smoking indoors in a public place stuff. Like in bars.
I'm sure they ignore other such laws too.

It's so good to get back to the UK and find everyone obeying the speed
limit on the motorway...

--
*When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.