Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UK government spending

On Monday, 13 June 2016 14:45:23 UTC+1, dennis@home wrote:
On 13/06/2016 14:37, tabbypurr wrote:

While independant we, meaning the government, can tailor financial
policy in our interest. Welded to the rest of Europe we can't. If it
makes just 1% difference to growth per year,

A real big difference if its a negative 1% which it could easily be.

What kind of fool thinks following policies suited to other countries will benefit us?

after decades it'll be a big difference. It's one of the main reasons
why the euro is such a dumb idea.

We aren't in the Euro in case you hadn't noticed.

Is there a point in such childish comments?

However if we leave
and then decide we would be better off we would have to join the Euro.

On which planet do we have to join the euro?

And criminalising people for selling 1kW hoovers is just idiotic.
That's where europe is heading right now, making a farce of the law
and basic justice at full speed.

They don't make criminal law for the UK.

People and businesses will be prosecuted for selling toasters, kettles & hoovers that there's nothing whatever wrong with. That's what the law means. That's one of the first things the Eu will do for us. Comprendi?

NT