Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris B[_2_] Chris B[_2_] is offline

Default (OT) Mobile Phone Screen Protectors

On 13/06/2016 11:03, DerbyBorn wrote:
My grandson's phone has a plastic film screen protector that had lots of
air bubbles under it. I tried to improve it but eneded up making it
"unsticky".
I want to replace it but note on EBay that they sell "Tempered Glass" film
protectors. Are they really glass - or is it falsely described? If it is
glass, then does it mess with the touch screen? I really just want a normal
clear plastic protector - unless you convince me otherwise.

Any ideas (the phone is a Samsung S3)

For my phone I bought a (quite thick) film in Poundland (sold as
suitable for some ipad or other). Cut it to the size I needed (using a
guillotine not scissors) and it has been perfect for the 12 months or so
that it has been fitted.

--
Chris B (News)