Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Desk Light Transformer

On Sunday, June 12, 2016 at 9:08:10 AM UTC-5, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 11:56:55 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, June 12, 2016 at 4:59:52 AM UTC-5, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 04:32:30 +0100, Don Y wrote:
On 6/11/2016 7:54 PM, hah wrote:
On 06/11/2016 04:51 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

[snip]

100K, worse.

No danger of fire/ignition at 100K!

Maybe if potassium is involved?
--

I took a potassium tablet this morning. I must wonder if my urine is flammable or explosive? It would be quite exciting if my little manhood turned into a flamethrower. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Explosive Monster

Why did you use the adjective "little"?

https://youtu.be/oqMN3y8k9So?t=1m
If you can withstand the horrid American accent.
--

I used the term "little" to be truthful. When I was a young man, a bus could drive by and Mr.Happy came to attention. Now that I'm past 60, it takes a lot more to get me excited. A Playboy Bunny could sit in my lap, stick her tongue in my hairy ear and I'd tell her to stop it and go make me a sandwich. I'm in a lot of pain today and had a great deal of trouble getting out of my wheelchair and on to the toilet. Some days I suffer from a lot of pain and some days it's not so bad. That why I'm glad the facilities here at nursing and rehab center are handicapped friendly. ^_^

I too have a horrid American English accent, so sue me. Hell, even there in Jolly Old England you probably think someone from the other side of your country has a horrid English accent. As long as they're not Welsh. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Horrid Monster