Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kitchen sink garbage disposal dry

On 2016-06-12, Pat Dixon wrote:

notbob wrote:

Can we wait until yer brain has fully matured?

Sorry I needed the clarification. I get your jokes now about
wasting electricity. At first I took it at face value.

Thanks for the help!
Sorry I had missed the jokes.

Pat, you did good. My smiley-face was sincere, so my post was only
half as facetious as it seemed.

If you let ppl get under yer skin, yer jes defeating yerself. That's
the nature of Usenet (newsgroups). No RULES ....so every
troll/bozo/malcontent fer a million miles makes it their home.

Regardless, there's two things you
need to remember:

1) Everyone is someone else.
2) No one is holding you here.

Enjoy =D
nb

I WANNA BE A TROLL!! CAN I, HUH CAN I?!! I WANNA BE A TROLL!! ME, ME, ME!! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Troll Monster