Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Hauling 16 Ft Boards On An 8 Ft Trailer - Easy Peasy!

On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 21:27:56 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 06/11/2016 08:10 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
I borrowed a friend's utility trailer and came up with a system to get them
home safely.

You obviously haven't absorbed the a.h.r culture. You just put the 16
footers on the trailer and have Cousin Bubba sit on the near end to keep
everything balanced. What could go wrong?

Nothing is wrong if just moving lumber across an animal pasture.
--
"We recommend using your hand to replace the fuse as it will take much longer using your knee."