Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OHP Uses New Device To Seize Money During Traffic Stops

On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 14:38:26 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 11:44:47 -0700, Oren wrote:

Snip

RICO forfeiture is civil so you don't even need a charge or conviction
and it is up to the person wanting their assets back to go get them

I'd have to go way back. Janet Reno, Miami Dade Co., DA was the
first to use RICO convictions. Damn. I voted for a democrat for her
position. Miami was tough.

Oren, you voted for a democrat?! I'm ashamed of you, but I bet that weasel Mickey will want to start a bromance with you
after reading that. As far as I concerned you're on probation until after the election in Nov. Then you better not tell me
you voted for Monica's ex-boyfriend's wife. I'm just sayin'.

Oh give me a break. I haven't always been smart. She was the Dade
Co. DA during the Cocaine Cowboy days. Cartel wars at red lights,
bombed homes, automatic-fire shoot outs a Dadeland Mall, etc.

She disappointed me when she became a Clinton acolyte and ****ed up
the Elián González and Waco cases. Spit.

....I want to know who Hillary's girlfriend is.
--
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

Benjamin Franklin