Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Mobile signal improving over time

In article , Harry Bloomfield harry.m1byt@N
OSPAM.tiscali.co.uk scribeth thus
Do mobile phone cells maybe self adjust their radiation pattern, to
accomdate phones which have a weak signal?

The thing is, I am located for a few days where the O2 signal was
almost none existant when I got here, four days later the strength has
gradually improved to the point where it has become usable. I have
noticed a similar effect here at this location before.

They are doing a lot of work on 4G upgrades at the moment and some
networks are combining base station sites so anything's possible!...

--
Tony Sayer