Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Industries we have lost since being in the EUSSR.

On 12/06/16 11:17, dennis@home wrote:
Most of them want out for emotional reasons and will believe anything
negative anyone says about the EU because that supports their emotions.
They will not believe anything positive about remaining because that
goes against their emotions so any argument is a waste of effort. The
best you can do is influence the undecided who may actually think about
it unlike harry and friends.

Its very revealing that you say that Dennis, because it shows exactly
whey you are a remainer

Emotional reasons.

windows of my apartment. (I live on the twenty-first floor.) "

Alan Sokal