Posted to uk.d-i-y
Paul[_40_] Paul[_40_] is offline

Default Bosch pressure washer spitting the hose off.

Tim+ wrote:

Andy Burns wrote:
Paul wrote:

The hose pipe has the "safety" connection that closes when there's
nothing connected. I switch the machine on and all well, until I release
the trigger, when the hose connector pops off the machine.

My Nilfisk specifically recommended not using the "waterstop" type hose
connector onto the pressure washer ...

I imagine that's just because of potential flow restriction, I can't see
it affecting the connector "grip".

To the OP, I'd just try a different hosepipe fitting, preferably without
the waterstop feature.

Will try that, thanks. Can't find one right now, and shops all shut until
Monday.

--

Paul.
https://paulc.es