Posted to uk.d-i-y
Slomo Slomo is offline

Default An independent view on the referendum (maybe)

"T i m" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 19:52:14 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

T i m wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Ok, now we can only have got that straight (to anyone other than a
complete moron), can you see the difference between someone attending
the polling station and spoiling their paper and those not attending
at
all?

Not in the sense of having any effect what so ever on the political
system.

I never said it *would*.

Then you are clearly wasting your time when you show up and
deliberately spoil your ballot paper instead of just not showing up.

Whilst I am honoured that you are so interested how I spend my time,

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed egotistical fantasys.

I think

Obvious lie.

it's only me who can decide if that time is 'wasted' or not

Wrong, as always.

What I said is that it did *count*

And you have now confirmed that it doesn't.

And now I have *proved* that it does.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed egotistical fantasys.

It 'counts' in so much that it is 'counted' / noted

Like hell it is with DELIBERATELY spoiled ballot papers.

Back in the box for you ...

Even sillier than you usually manage.