Asimov

Default Is my freezer too warm?

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." bravely wrote to "All" (22 Jan 04 15:05:06)
--- on the heady topic of " Is my freezer too warm?"

PHP From: "Paul Hovnanian P.E."

PHP As some others have stated, -17C is within a normal range. I'd worry
PHP more about why it was reading -25C to begin with.

It could be the difference between taking the temperature reading with
a fully loaded freezer and a completely empty one. It would take a lot
of time to get a large mass to -25C (if ever) rather than empty air.
A tip is to arrange the items around the walls so that there is an air
space in the center of the freezer. This helps make it even colder.

.... Over a hundred billion electrons were used in crafting this tagline.