Posted to alt.home.repair
Fred McKenzie Fred McKenzie is offline

Default (OT) Need keyboard & mouse for old Apple G3 computer

In article ,
wrote:

I'm surprised that the graphics are crude, when over the years I have
heard time and time again, that the Mac computer was always preferred
for people who do graphical work professionally.

"Crude" is relative! Perhaps someone is thinking of the original
Macintosh. The G3 is not as crude as that. It may not be as sharp as
the best HD TV today, but is close enough.

I understand OS X 10.2.8 will run on the G3 Mini Tower.

Apple released an OS X Public Beta Edition, which was designed to expire
5/14/01. If you can find a disk image of that Public Beta, you can
create a CD that will run on the G3 if you first set the computer's date
before that.

Fred