Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default OT Plot to ignore referendum result.

On Thursday, 9 June 2016 16:47:39 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Thu, 09 Jun 2016 16:17:08 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 09/06/16 16:10, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Thu, 09 Jun 2016 15:04:23 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
James Wilkinson wrote:
You might vote UKIP to send a strong signal to e,g Tory or Labour HQ,
that you don't like their policies, without ever actually espousing
UKIP as an total entitity.

I don't tactically vote at all. I vote for the party which closest
matches what I want. To me anything else is short sighted.

But you voted UKIP? So immigration is the only important thing to you?

No, but it's one of them. I look at all the policies of all the parties
and pick the one with the most policies I agree with.

Actually immigration is the most remote and least interesting reason to
vote UKIP.

It juts happens to be popular with some people.

It's a damn good reason to vote for them. But yes, they are sensible about a lot of other things. Basically UKIP is for people with common sense.

Nigel Farage is the only man among them who will say the truth.