Posted to uk.d-i-y
Slomo Slomo is offline

Default OT Plot to ignore referendum result.

On 09/06/16 09:09, Bob Martin wrote:
in 1492419 20160608 195822 harry wrote:
On Wednesday, 8 June 2016 08:43:29 UTC+1, Bob Martin wrote:
in 1491940 20160607 160434 harry wrote:
But be sure to look at this. There is a plot in our own HoP to ignore
any referendum result they
don
't like:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politic...endum-36457120

The primary purpose of Parliament is to do what is best for Britain,
and they are MUCH better qualified to do than you are.

You are a gullible half wit.
I have met a few politicians.
Most are less smart/intelligent than you are.
They have a craving for wealth and power and there's no arse licking
they won't do to get it.

The picture the public gets of them is carefully crafted.
Nowadays only half wits such as yourself believe it.

They are by and large scum. Thick and stupid scum at that.

Thank you for proving me right!

For once in my life I have to agree with Harry. Politicians are by and
large a sorry lot.

Yes, but mob rule doesnt actually work very well.