Allodoxaphobia

Default Dammit, can't find this link(monitor schematics)

On 22 Jan 2004 16:27:44 GMT, John Todd hath writ:
On 21 Jan 2004 19:25:48 GMT, Allodoxaphobia wrote:

As well, is there a site listing cross-references from re-branded
monitors to the "band name"? I have a great little ASTVision 7L
here I'd like to get back working...

Were you able to look up an FCC ID number on the web?

Alas, there is a paucity of info on the monitor. Looking up
the FCC ID reveals only that -- taa-daa -- it has an FCC ID.

There are no "nearby" FCC ID's that offer me hope of getting
any further (sic) technical information.

Jonesy