Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default An independent view on the referendum (maybe)

In article ,
T i m wrote:
I'm probably going to do something, I'm probably going to spoil my
paper as no one so far has said *anything* that I believe, believe
will make any difference (the vote will actually effect) and more
importantly, has convinced me beyond reasonable doubt (pretty
difficult with all the lies, BS and FUD being bandied about) that
deciding one way or the other is *the* right decision.

What on earth is the point in going to the bother of voting if you're
going to 'spoil the paper'?

When I hear of spoilt papers I immediately imagine the voter is either
drunk or thick.

--
*He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

Dave Plowman London SW