Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default An independent view on the referendum (maybe)

On 09/06/16 12:55, dennis@home wrote:

Oh dear, you have swallowed the bait hook line and sinker haven't you?

Why don't you ask an Amerindian or Australian aborigine what the
benefits of European Immigration were?

Comments like that show you for what you are.

Indeed they do. Someone who doesnt let bigotry and prejudice prevent
them from facing the facts.

Amerindian and Aboriginal culture was wiped out by mass European
immigration.

And any culture that is faced with such will suffer the same fate ifg it
lacks the means or the will to defend itself

You may feel that is how history works, and we shouldn't oppose it. That
is your prerogative. But don't pretend that if we let unlimited amounts
of people who have very little idea of what we would term normal civic
behaviour flood this country, the likes of you or I will remain as
comfortable as we are.

Its very easy to claim the moral high ground with virtue signalling
cultural diversity claptrap. But frankly, only you care about he moral
high ground. I am more concerned about the technological high ground,
where I can defend a way of life that actually ALLOWS us to even
CONTEMPLATE mass immigration.

fully understood.