Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default An independent view on the referendum (maybe)

On Wednesday, 8 June 2016 20:57:22 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
On Wed, 8 Jun 2016 18:50:54 +0100, "Richard"
wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

snip

'The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do
Nothing'

What a load of ********. Unless of course you mean for someone to step up
and kill some evil-doer.

I'm probably going to do something, I'm probably going to spoil my
paper as no one so far has said *anything* that I believe, believe
will make any difference (the vote will actually effect) and more
importantly, has convinced me beyond reasonable doubt (pretty
difficult with all the lies, BS and FUD being bandied about) that
deciding one way or the other is *the* right decision.

You actually think anyone will notice or care?
Apart from the counter who puts it in the pile with the other brain dead.
Just idleness.