Posted to alt.home.repair
Ben Kok Ben Kok is offline

Default (OT) Need keyboard & mouse for old Apple G3 computer

On 6/8/2016 2:54 PM, wrote:

This URL has a lot of useful info. Thanks for the link.

You said "OS9 is the old "Classic" Mac OS".
Being that I have no experience with Mac computers at all, I am trying
to get some idea of comparison of the Mac operating systems to those of
the PC. Based on the year, I'd take a wild guess that OS9 is simular to
Windows XP. (Just a guess), or is it more like Windows 98 or 2000, or
Vista, or Win7, or ????

I can't think of one good reason to resuscitate an old Mac. Why?