John Todd

Default Dammit, can't find this link(monitor schematics)

On 21 Jan 2004 19:25:48 GMT, Allodoxaphobia wrote:
On 21 Jan 2004 02:44:19 GMT, JURB6006 hath writ:
This can be good for anyone who does monitors and a few other things.

Quite awhile ago someone posted a link in here to Russian site that had alot of
monitor schematics. I'm sure visit-ru was in the URL, and I think it was an ru
site as well, what I mean is visit-ru was before the dot.

As well, is there a site listing cross-references from re-branded
monitors to the "band name"? I have a great little ASTVision 7L
here I'd like to get back working...

Tnx
Jonesy
--
| Marvin L Jones | jonz | W3DHJ | OS/2
| Gunnison, Colorado | @ | Jonesy | linux __
| 7,703' -- 2,345m | config.com | DM68mn SK

Were you able to look up an FCC ID number on the web?

--
John E. Todd

Note: Ensure correct polarity prior to connection.