Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_12_] Muggles[_12_] is offline

Default Where should smoking be illegal?

On 6/8/2016 2:04 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 8 Jun 2016 10:18:29 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

Other studies relating to smoking from all over the world:

Any study that does not deal with the concentration of the toxin is
hyperbolic bull****.
It flies in the face of safety regulations used in industry and your
own government's guidelines.
If you really believe any of these chemicals are dangerous in
virtually unmeasurable amounts (or "any amount" as some of these
"studies" say), you better just stay in the oxygen tent the rest of
your life.
You are surrounded by them and most do not come from cigarettes.
It is clear you drank the Kool Aid and no amount of logic will sway
you. Stay hysterical and be happy

OUT!

So, I provide multiple references and access to dozens of independent
studies all over the world that come to the same conclusions, that
secondhand AND third hand smoke is dangerous and causes people to get
sick, and you discount it because *you* think all of those tests are BS??

THEN, you attack me because you don't like the evidence I provided that
counters your argument?

Debate the subject, and if you can't do that, don't attack the messenger.
--
Maggie