Posted to sci.electronics.repair,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.comp.hardware,alt.windows7.general
Micky[_3_] Micky[_3_] is offline

Default Router sulks, then works.

[Default] On Wed, 8 Jun 2016 11:43:34 -0500, in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general Mark Lloyd
wrote:

BTW, I have seldom (if ever) benefited from reporting a power outage.
The system is usually busy from others reporting outages. However, I
still liked checking the map that shows outages.

I don't report them because I know there are others more impatient
than I. I just sit in the dark. Plus these days, I wonder if they
self-report?

I think night before last was just for a moment. I have a UPS on my
DVDR, but it doesn't work as well as I'd hoped for, and iirc even with
the UPS, the DVDR forgets what shows to record if the outage is more
than a few moments. (testing would be very inconvenient.) Or I could
compare with my analog clocks.