Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson[_3_] Jon Anderson[_3_] is offline

Default Drill geometry and wobbly hole starts

On 6/06/2016 7:03 AM, David Billington wrote:

Would something like a fly press (screw press in the US) do. I have one
and love it and a few years ago acquired a decent set of metric and inch
sized punches and dies off ebay.

Probably, but a bit of a one trick pony, whereas an iron worker can
address multiple tasks. Thanks for the suggestion. Might consider
trying to find one when I start putting my shop back together.

Jon

---