Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default An independent view on the referendum (maybe)

On 08/06/16 18:47, Richard wrote:
"dennis@home" wrote in message
web.com...

http://blog.moneysavingexpert.com/20...-eu-referendum

Oddly enough, my independent view is to vote out.
I wouldn't try to tell anyone which way to vote, and I wouldn't
criticise anyone for whichever way they choose to vote.

Nope. It all depenmds to what experiences one has been subjected and
whom one puts ones trust it, and that can be a very moveable feast.

Losers who want everything sorted out by people they want to trsut will
'see them right' will vote 'remain'.

Those who have managed to grow up and take responsibility for their
lives will vote leave. Its pretty much that simple.

Lucas Bergkamp