Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Apprentice lost in London

"tim..." wrote in message

"ARW" wrote in message
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Robin wrote:
On 07/06/2016 20:39, ARW wrote:
"Graham." wrote in message

The Dartford Crossing uses the same ANPR enforcement.

I wonder if the cameras are programmed to spot apprentices going over
the bridge into the river?

It's time to **** off the Dartford crossing toll.

It doesn't seem to bother all the guys around here who drive vans
registered in Lithuania; or Poland; or Estonia; or...

Don't know about van costs, but the diversion to avoid paying the charge
might well cost more in time and fuel - depending on where you're going
to.

Trouble is we are going to Dartford - cross over the bridge take the 1st
exit left and then left again follow the road for one mile and you are
there.

the toll is for the use of the bridge(/tunnel) not for the 20 miles of
motorway either side

if you don't like paying the toll just to go 100 yards the other side,
park up before the bridge and use the free bicycle transfer (not
forgetting that you actually need to have a bicycle with you)

And the ladders, tools and equipment for the job I am going to?

How do they get there?

--
Adam