Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Internet connected kitchen appliances

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

I live in a civilised country with decent fresh food
available from a variety of shops only a short walk away.

I do too but am not actually stupid enough to
run down the shop for every single ****ing meal.

You should try it.

Don’t need to, I walk much further than that for exercise,
typically 8-10KM at a time. Just about to get a wheel
alignment on the car and will walk back when I drop it
off and walk there to pick it up again once that is done,
4KM each way, with a mate of mine who lives just one
house away from mine happy to give me a lift both ways.