Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default An independent view on the referendum (maybe)

In article ,
wrote:
On Wednesday, 8 June 2016 13:44:20 UTC+1, dennis@home wrote:
http://blog.moneysavingexpert.com/20...-eu-referendum

a twonk that misses the point. Even his first sentence is wrong.

'It’s the biggest consumer decision any of us will ever make. It affects
our economy, foreign policy, immigration policy, security and sovereignty.
Our vote on whether the UK should leave the EU will reverberate through
our lifetimes, and those of our children and grandchildren.'

Love to know what you think is wrong with that.

And the article is as balanced a view as I've read anywhere.

--
*Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.