Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Gas Meter Safety Check

Thing is all will be smart by 2020 in any case from what I've been reading
though there are still some locations and some leccy tarrifs that apparently
are going to cause issues, so excceptions might be possible.
brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Nick Odell" wrote in message
The energy company want to undertake a safety check of my gas meter. No
objection to that, obviously. But given previous communications I think
they intend to "fail" it anyway and replace it with a smart meter which,
for my own reasons, I do not want and which they know I do not want.

Could someone direct me towards information on what parameters are going
to be put under test where I can find out the pass and fail values before
the inspection takes place?

Thanks,

Nick