sro

Default Welders - supplier?

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 01:36:00 +0000, Mark S.
wrote:

Can anyone rec. a decent supplier for a mig welder and the bits and
bobs, wire, helmet etc.

Commercial welding shop. You can get nice Murexs for £500 (if you
catch a regular sale) and they're as cheap for wire and gas as
anywhere else. For less money, Partco do the Cebora range that are
good for £300-ish. Anything below that I'd be buying S/H for £50 and
saving up for a real machine. Please don't buy an SIP at any level !

Andy, what trouble did you have ? I could bore everyone to death with SIP
mig problems :-)
Was it, per chance, ****e wire feed ?

Steve