Posted to alt.home.repair
Micky[_3_] Micky[_3_] is offline

Default Bluetoth headsets and version 4.1, stereo.

On Mon, 6 Jun 2016 20:29:33 -0400, Meanie
wrote:

What is your primary objective for use? Phone only or phone and music?
If you want music, then you'll need a headset.

Maybe I should have said, The question, Why do they call it stereo?
was more curiosity and not because I wanted stereo. I think they
have a lot of never calling it stereo on the theory that part of the
circuity is in stereo.

Also I tended to think it meant some of them came with two bluetooth
earpieces, with nothing but air connecting them.

Do those things that just hook around the ear work, without falling
off or being uncomfortable, on most people's ears?