Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - Car Specifications

On 06/06/2016 09:31, jim wrote:
Harry Wrote in message:

I don't live in a flatland. Next week I will be towing a large caravan
through the worst of the Welsh mountains, which I have done several
times before - I fully expect to have cruise engaged for much of the
drive.

And a fecking massive tailback behind...

I used to be a caravanner until a few years ago.

The only time I had a tailback behind me was when one or two morons
immediately behind me could easily have overtaken - but didn't - making
it progressively more difficult for those behind *them*.
--
Cheers,
Roger