Default Are there any REALLY good cordless phones out there?

I have a Panasonic 2.4GHz. It's three years old, so I'm not sure what
the current model would be. It's from the GigaRange Extreme line.

http://catalog2.panasonic.com/webapp...roupId =11107

I have 2 acres, and I can be anywhere on my property, or even at the
neighbor's house, without any loss of signal at all.

My wife has had the same phone in her home office for the same length
of time, and the signals have only crossed two or three times in those
three years.

When the phone dies, I won't hesitate to buy another one.