JURB6006

Default Dammit, can't find this link(monitor schematics)

This can be good for anyone who does monitors and a few other things.

Quite awhile ago someone posted a link in here to Russian site that had alot of
monitor schematics. I'm sure visit-ru was in the URL, and I think it was an ru
site as well, what I mean is visit-ru was before the dot.

Place basically hasn't got a search engine that I could find, and what you get
is the basic Apache server screen, a list of files and "up one level" at the
top.

Search engines turn up way too much, and I have been playing with the search
string for quite a while. It simply might not be registered anywhere and/or has
no "meta" content, doesn't matter. Remove a word get 300,000 results, add a
word and get nothing.

I used to have this stored in an HTM file kept on the desktop at work, I wrote
it and it included all the normal sites we would have. Well when the HD crashed
it was gone.

It was pretty nice doing it that way, but I neglected to back it up. All you
did was open the file right from the desktop and you didn't need to load a
startpage, it was there, especially with DSL.

Does anyone have the link they could post ? They proved useful a few times and
instrumental in the success of one repair that I know of, maybe more.

Not only do I want to find that site again, it might be useful to others.

Thanx for anything that can lead me back to that site.

JURB