Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default cell service, mine is better than yours...

On Sat, 04 Jun 2016 15:28:20 +0100, Skid Marks wrote:

On 6/4/2016 9:32 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 6/4/2016 8:17 AM, bob haller wrote:

Maybe Cricket didn't pay the rent this month. My ATT service has been fine.
at&t OWNS CRICKET

OK, but sometimes siblings fight. MOM! He won't let me use the phone!

I'll have to look into it and see if is is cheaper. ATT has been good for service, very few dead spots. I've avoided some of the other outfits
for that reason.

I've used T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint and Verizon. In our area, Verizon is clearly the best.

Why the **** don't they all use the same cell network so everybody is always near a transmitter?