Posted to alt.home.repair

Default AT&T cell service or cricket wireless

On 06/04/2016 09:51 AM, bob haller wrote:

[snip]

around here verizon is getting worse. like poor service in tunnels where it used to work fine...

Is there a network that's getting better?

just try calling verizon for customer help. calls have been outsourced to other countries. verizon makes it very hard to speak to a human. recently i called, call went to a foreign country
couldnt hear the rep, he must of been in a big room with 500 people all talking, mostly foreign languages.

I usually go to a Verizon store.

I've also had bad experiences with customer help from another V* company
(Sprint reseller).

[snip]

and am shopping for a new cell phone provider. verizon is terrible

The quality of customer service doesn't matter if you don't have service
where you are. All the companies have coverage maps online (although
they may not be that accurate). There's usually separate maps for voice
and data.

Here, Sprint works (and when I called their customer service, I got
someone who sounded American, and I could talk to easily).

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Being surprised at the fact that the universe is fine tuned for life is
akin to a puddle being surprised at how well it fits its hole" --
Douglas Adams